Winston Pullover KAL / 2020
Heya! Wanna knit a Winston Pullover with me?
Last year's Winston KAL was so much fun! The Winston Pullover is one of those patterns that leads your mind to wandering off about what other versions you might cast on next. During the last KAL I did just that and cast-on a seed stitch version. And predictably so, while knitting my Seedy Winston, I started daydreaming of a turtle neck stockinette version. A few months ago I grabbed some stash yarn and cast on!
I posted about my new Winston on social media and asked if anyone wanted to join me in a knit-along. A bunch of you raised your hands (which I was so excited about!). Let's do it!!
Winston Pullover KAL
In the spirit of keeping things light and fun there will be no official cast-on/off dates or deadlines—we'll be knitting for the joy of knitting! Previously cast-on projects are welcome so bring your works in progress, modified versions, etc to the knit-along.
- Need the pattern? Here is a link to the Winston Pullover (use code "winstonKAL" and receive 25% OFF! Offer valid thru end of August).
- Browse other Winston Pullovers and tag your own with #WINSTONPullover on social media
- Use the hashtag #winstonKAL to share your KAL project with others knitting along!
- I've created a thread on Ravelry for the knit-along but participate however you feel most comfortable (we'll be chatting on Instagram, Facebook, Ravelry). I can't wait to see your Winston!
- Want to knit a seed stitch version? Check out my notes from last year's KAL here. I'll also be sharing notes for this year's turtle neck version during this KAL so stay tuned!
- There are so many incredible versions of this sweater, browse projects from other knitters on Ravelry or Instagram before you begin!
- Check out the amazing projects to come out of last year's KAL here.
For a complete list of Winston Pullover KAL 2020 posts visit the knit-along page HERE.
If you're currently knitting a Winston, or thinking of casting on, I do hope you'll join me for this fun little knit-along!